Gala NYE Cuba Tour
Enjoy travel throughout Havana & the Cuban Countryside from 12/28/21 - 1/1/2 over 5 days & 4 nights. Trip price $3,073.98 per person (double occupancy). Group size limited to 10.
- Airport transfers
- $200 credit on Round-trip Airfare*
- Visa & Airport Departure Tax are included if CTAG is booking flights
- Travel throughout Greater Havana, Vinales, Soroa, Las Terrazas & points in-between
- Wonderful English-speaking Cuban Guides throughout
- Private air-conditioned vehicle & dedicated driver
- Your base: One of our large 1250 - 2500 sq. ft. Residencias (hotel options available)
- Lunches with the locals at restaurants & cafes
- Dinners at Cuba's best private family-operated restaurants (paladares)
- Vintage American classic car tour of Greater Havana
- The four Plazas of Old Havana & Hemingway's Haunts Walking Tour
- Delightful Cooking + Mojito lesson
- Salsa Dance lessons
- Tropicana Night Club** & Buena Vista Social Club shows
- Hotel Nacional - Icon of Havana's "Roaring '50's"
- Salsa dance show & party with Moncada under the stars on the Maleconand Jazz on the Waterfront
- The world famous Fabrica de Arte Cubano
- Private beaches
- Lush countryside of the Vinales Valley
- Visit famous artist studios and home galleries
- Community service opportunity at a rural farm
- Organic farm lunch in the countryside
- Botanical gardens
Special December 29th Party – salsa plus rock music and interactive private dance show hosted by families in a lovely artistic community featuring performances by the barrio’s kids, followed by a sumptuous dinner prepared by the families – an annual highlight!
Special December 30th Party - Special dinner and show featuring the dancing Santeria Orichas (spirits) of Cuba's predominate spiritual faith. A joyful, interactive private musical + percussion experience
Gala NYE Event – our annual Gala NYE Luau dinner and entertainment under the stars at the beautiful art-filled private estate of Cuba’s leading talent agent featuring Afro-Cuban Jazz celebrities of the world renown Harold Lopez Nussa family: Aldo Lopez Gavilan, Rui Lopez-Nussa back from world tours and performances at U.S. major city Jazz Centers, Carnegie Hall and the Kennedy Center in D.C., with Living Statues, salsa band, dancing under the stars and more
- Group size limited to 10
- Single Supplement: $600.00
- Cancellation by 9/28/21 provides full credit on any future CTAG Cuba tour until December 1, 2022. Later cancellation forfeits the deposit. Travel insurance is highly recommend!
- This tour sells out every year. Early booking is encouraged.
- ** Additional charge applies
- * $200 airfare credit applied on CTAG-booked flights. Inquire for details.
Special Note: This itinerary is just one typical CTAG Cuba travel adventure. We are happy to customize CTAG "off the beaten track" travel experiences to your private group’s pace, energies and unique interests, as we’ve done ever since our beginnings in 2004. We promise to leave your group with indelible memories of your time in Cuba with us.
Booking Change / Cancellation Policy: Cancel or change your trip for another without charge to 60 days before departure for a full trip credit until December 1, 2022.
Change without Fees: If you book now but have to cancel your trip, you’ll receive a travel credit in the full amount you paid for your vacation that can be used for any CTAG destination or itinerary in the future. If hotel or other lodging prices are higher at the time of rebooking, you will have to pay the difference. For further assistance, call 1-415-789-9398.
Gala NYE Cuba Tour$2,999.00+$74.98 service fee